Wednesday, July 22, 2009

its all good...or wait it aint?

well having some nice decent time of from the working life is darn good i must say but it gets boring after awhile..especially if u are not having an actuall holliday or goin somewhere or making it a point to go find your girlfriend thats a two and half hour flight from you....hmmm

just the other day i got a call from a guy whose a friend of me mate...he rang me up asking whether im interested for a job...located in autocity...near to my home...and finally i dont have to hear constant bickering from me folks....blah!!......

since im bout to get a new job...now got two...hmmmm ponder....wat shall me do.....which to take......hmm let you know la....so many things to do so little resources to do so.... girlfriend's a priority...hmmm lately im not being a goody goody gumdroppy boyfriend....sometimes its tough she is so demanding of me....coz im not there...im starting to think how she gonna be when we get married...ugh...nightmares......

talking bout my war addiction...i just destroy seven alien races combine military which at first were my allies...till i found out they were just using it to get their forces into position for a full blown strike against me....unfortunately for them im a good fortifier and exactly 15minutes from their first strike...lets say what remained of their so called combine fleet was reduce to one heavy cruiser two war carriers and one squadron of fighters....next time boys...check your intelligience reports before entering celestian teritory...my homeworld and all strategic province and outposts were so heavy fortified with automated planet defences and each bearing their own defence fleet...if u were my enemys...do you think u can even penetrate all of them to get to my capital planet....man playing an online game...makes me think are there no decent strategist or decent empire builders to fight against me....so those who play sins of a solar empire and eve online...i dare you...try coming near to celestian empire...do so and u get to shake the hand of emperor atreyu caladan...me in the alternate universe....now i gotta build a battle station and place a station in a recently made neautral teritory for peace ...cause im at the state where my empire is to vast to oversee everything....i need a peacefull time so i can oversee the provinces so i can determine which are worth defending .......thanks to recent war finances are limited...trade treaty gonna have to be made...damn...gotta get all this done before i start working again....if not i dont have that sort of time im having now....till my next post...

piece's out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..ps i miss u baby...i miss your voice...i miss our webcam sessions..i miss teasing you i miss making you angry..i miss arguing with you..i miss you yelling at me..muak!!!!!love from all the way in penang baybeh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment